6:30 - We snuggle.
6:50 - Now I really have to go to work so I take Lola out to use the potty (as long as it's not on my floor I'm happy) and I put her in her kennel.
7:00 - I leave for work. Lola is asleep in her Dogloo.
5:00 - I return home. Completely mystified as to what Lola may have been up to as her toys are strewn all over the kennel, her food is gone, and yet she is still asleep in her Dogloo.
5:30 - We get it together to go for our walk.
6:00 - It's hot out... Lola overheats and heads for the bushes in hope of shade/camoflauge. Maybe if I can't figure out where she is we can't continue on our walk.....
6:45 - We make our way home where Lola is alternately a sleeping beauty/waking terror. When she is terrorizing she puts everything she can find in her mouth and crawls under everything she can. This includes hands, toes, socks, toys, anything with ruffles.... etc. When she's asleep or being cute she looks a lot like this:
9:00 - We sit down to watch TV and snuggle some more.
10:00 - We go upstairs to go to bed. Sometimes she goes right into her kennel... sometimes she tries to eat my clothing and steal shoes from the closet... I usually win out though and by 10:30 she's sawing logs.
It's a pretty good life and she's a pretty good puppy so I can't complain at all :) She's spending the next few days at Mom and Dad's while I do some training for work so any updates from me will be sans-Lola. I miss her very much but I know that she's getting a lot of love in Corvallis!



Lola is still not a fan of the llamas. She spends a good portion of her time outside barking and barking and barking and barking at the silly llamas. At least everyone is entertained! We just completed the full fire break loop off leash!! I love to watch her run to catch up (she stops to sniff a lot, I keep walking!). We encountered a dad carrying a baby out at Peak Elite. Lola loved and licked that baby, who couldn't stop laughing. It was very sweet. All is perfect in Corvallis with Lola!!
ReplyDelete