Ok so I understand that Lola will get bigger and someday grow up into a big dog who does all sorts of big dog things. What I didn't (until now) understand is that when she was visiting mom and dad she would do all sorts of growing up so fast! For example*:
She is learning the importance of recycling
She can walk all by herself now
And she... helps with the dishes? Heck I never even helped with the dishes! Maybe Lola is an upgrade from me? I'm thinking she might be...
I can't believe my little puppy is growing up so fast! Also she starts school this week.This week only I went to puppy class and I realized what an awesome puppy Lola is. The woman was going through all of the potential problems with puppies such as fear of collars, fear of leashes, fear of kennels, being shy and not good at meeting dogs and people, not walking on a leash... and I realized that Lola does all of these things! so extra treats for the good puppy! I'm very excited to take her to school though... She already sits on command pretty well but 'stay' would be very helpful. Especially when she gets excited and becomes a terror! Also in an accidental head-butting incident today I can testify that she has a very hard head and it would probably benefit her brain cells if she didn't get so excited and careen into walls like a racecar driver. She either needs more traction on her wheels to make it around the corners, or she needs to listen to me when I tell her to slow down. Hopefully puppy class can only help!
*all photo credits to mom this week! Thanks to mom and dad for watching Lola!



No comments:
Post a Comment