Guess what? Lola's losing teeth! She's lost two so far ( upper incisors if anyone is curious) I am pretty sure she lost one today because it looked like Mr. Dragon was bleeding and I'm 100% sure his insides are foam. and a squeaker. Anyways this is an exciting step and means that my shoes may someday be safe on the ground, my closet door may one day be open, and I don't have to worry about her eating the chairs. Unfortunately the canines are some of the last to go and they're the most destructive. Otherwise today was a great day! I went to a Lebanese food festival with Sarah at their church and it was DELICIOUS! I love pretty much all food and this was really really good. I also got a tip on a good lebanese restaurant so any of you adventurers out there who want to try it with me are more than welcome! Other than that it was a good old lazy sunday. Which means Lola slept in the sun while I swept, mopped, washed, scrubbed, and laundered. We were still able to squeeze in some snuggling time though (doesn't she look kindof like a gremlin with her ears sticking up?)

Gremlin? Kind of. But look at the size of that paw! hahahhaha Sooooo cute!
ReplyDelete