Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Small Dog... Pointy Teeth
Well all I can say is thank goodness puppy school starts tonight! Although Lola is sometimes sweet and snuggly she can also be quite sharp.... literally. And her little teeth love to destroy shoes, socks, and anything with ruffles. Thankfully I've mostly directed this destructive energy towards old stinky shoes instead of my fingers. In fact dad gave her a shoe last week which continues to be her favorite 'toy'. The stinky shoe even beats a kong filled with peanut butter! Now that I've got this figured out Lola has become quite a cheap pet. We no longer go to Petco... we just go to Mom and Dad's closet and pick out an old shoe! It's quite the shopping experience and everyone (except the shoe) comes away very satisfied with the arrangement. Interestingly enough she also seems to only pick one shoe out of the pair to demolish. As such she's consumed my left flip-flop, dad's right sandal, and an ambiguously-owned right footed Croc. Oh Lola.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment