Friday, September 23, 2011

Lola and the Green Weiner


I mentioned the toy that Lola picked out and I think it is worth mentioning that it is still a favorite around here. It even has a name (all credit goes to Maddie). The Green Weiner. It's kindof like the green lantern except really not having any special powers. Fuzzy and squeaky do not count as special powers.

Anyways I'm very sorry not to have updated in a while but we had some awesome visitors that were just too much fun to hang out with! First, MADDIE. Who visited when she came up to play Portland. She got to come visit Lola and I for a few hours first. Then Mom and Dad came for a night before jetsetting down to see Mads's next game and heading to Hawaii for the week. Also we started school this week. Lola is in beginning obedience! And let me tell you I can already tell she's going to be a star of the class. She has 'sit' perfected to an art and walks (mostly) tug-free on the leash! So we've been pretty busy.

Unfortunately Lola has also developed a terrible ... um.... ok so she has really bad gas. Madeleine has taken to calling her the 'fart-bomb' which nobody really appreciates. After a can of pumpkin and many hours hoping the problem would just resolve itself... a sulfurous cloud continues to follow Lola wherever she goes. I am hoping that more pumpkin and a weekend at home will improve the situation! Heading home to the Beaver game this weekend!

And no matter how stinky she is, I still love her.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Haley. You should try Safeway at 9am during the week. Fanny wackers G. Go calls them....70+ and professional aisle blockers.

    ReplyDelete