Thursday, September 1, 2011

Puppy School Week (5!) Update

I can't believe it was already week 5! of 6! Based on Lola's progress I promptly signed her up for obedience class.... she starts the week after puppy school ends! Because this is my second post of the night I will keep it short and list the developments/highlights below:

1) Lola outgrew her xs collar! which means her neck is officially bigger than 14". And means she is officially still getting bigger
2) No playtime. although lola and duke were upset - they got to go through obstacles! Lola went first... no fear... she did it perfectly!
3) Roxy puked again. damn cheetos.

Tomorrow I have to take Lola to the boarding place for the weekend :( I know she will have fun but I will MISS her! although this does mean I get to spend a fun labor day weekend seeing friends and family ( yay Maddie!) in California... and I can finally clean the house and do laundry tomorrow night. It's odd to look forward to doing that but while Lola's being watched I may as well get some housework done! She still likes to eat the broom and generally impedes any cleaning efforts..... Anyways update on the drop-off tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment