Monday, September 5, 2011

Lola's stay at the Scooby Shack

what a weekend! I got to go down to San Fransisco and see some friends (Kay, Patrick, Neha, Alex, and Alexa!) and of course Maddie's AWESOME SOCCER GAME. It was so much fun to take the three day weekend to do something really really fun and see some people I don't get to see every day. It was awesome to see Maddie and her friends too - really Maddie is just awesome so any time I get to see her is exciting! 

While I was having all of this fun Lola was at... the Scooby Shack! I boarded her for the first time and (not surprisingly) she was their favorite puppy of the weekend! They said she was on her best behavior and a pleasure to have. I think she probably had a ton of fun because she's been sleeping since I picked her up! I missed her a lot but I'm glad she was a good dog and didn't get in any fights or have problems with any big mean dogs. She is neither big, nor mean, but might take a day or two to get back to her normal destructive self :)


No comments:

Post a Comment