The thing she was most concerned about was the issue of Lola's gas. So naturally I feel compelled to update on this issue first. Mom told me that because there were no updates she was concerned that Lola still had terrible gas. And then... with her fabulous timing... Lola who was sitting nearby on a leash let out a long. slow. loud. and most likely stinky one. So I would say that we're still working on it... but let's just agree that I may be using a methane derivative to heat my home this winter. And that is the update on that.
Anyways there are a bunch of other things to talk about, and a lot of cute pictures I've taken of Lola recently, so I promise more updates soon. Last night Mom and Dad came to stay with us so that we could go see Maddie's game today! What a game! It was very stressful but Stanford won in OT and Mads played great.
While they were visiting us we debated whether or not Lola was being better behaved after training or not. Or rather, Lola argued her case:
And I'm not really sure what happened in the conversation but the next time I looked over this was happening:
So until further notice we're going to go with the theory that she still needs a little more training!
No comments:
Post a Comment