Thursday, October 20, 2011
DOGGELGANGER
Ok. First things first. I want everyone to try this and then post their match in the comments section or send it to me via email because I am curious. And I think this is awesome.
As all of you know I have a somewhat short attention span and a fairly good sense of humor. In my illustrious pursuit of knowledge (and entertainment) I ran across a blog that discussed research that shows dog owners tend to look like their pets. They also tend to share personality characteristics and all sorts of other interesting stuff. Apparently because of this, the shelter system in NZ has a website where you can FIND YOUR DOG DOPPLEGANGER in the shelters and then go adopt it. Ten Points to New Zealand for coming up with the best system ever to encourage dog adoptions. OR if you are like me you can find your dog Doppleganger and see how much it looks like Lola. NO JOKE THIS IS THE RESULT. This is the picture of me and the dog it picked... and then a picture of Lola from a couple of weeks ago. NOTE that the dog has the exact same coloring and white markings on its chest. As well as a white dot on it's nose?! and floppy ears?!?! do I have a white dot on my nose? Anyways I thought this was really funny. So please, go try this at home and then share. Because we all want to know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment