Thursday, October 13, 2011

I am not alone.

Apparently Olivia Wilde has the same problem as Lola and I !!! For those of you who don't know Olivia Wilde is an extremely gorgeous actress. And apparently her dog also has bad gas!

In other news and updates we had our second to last class of obedience training last night. Lola is getting much better at stay and down. Yes, that's right, she kindof knows sit, down, stay, wait, quiet, and how to ring the bell at the door when she has to go potty outside. Genius. I'm going to keep working with her so hopefully by Christmastime she'll be a pro! Also last weekend she had another fabulous stay at the Scooby Shack while I went down to Palo Alto to see friends and maddie play some awesome soccer. When I went to pick her up from the scooby shack she was, once again, super tired and super stinky. When I got her home I gave her a bath and then she was so worried and nervous running around that we just sat on the couch and snuggled. I think she is back on track this morning.... as evidenced by the fact that she tried to eat my vest, carried my keys around the living room, and waited patiently for me to put peanut butter in her kong. I'm so glad she's back to her ebullient self.

No comments:

Post a Comment