70% women between ages 15 and 30
19% children... especially little boys. Little boys LOVE lola.
1% people who want to take pictures of her. generally middle aged/older men. They also tend to want to make conversation about their new photography hobby... or their trip to Portland... or something....
10% other. This includes teenage boys, normal-my-age-boys, middle aged people, older people, and everyone else.
Now I am willing to admit that I may have some influence in terms of approachability... but I don't think I look very much like a Lesbian... and please do NOT correct me if i'm wrong in this assumption. Based on all of the data available to me I'm willing to state with absolute certainty that adopting a cute puppy is a surefire way to meet an attractive lady. Also I think it's important to mention that although the quantity of males that are attracted to Lola is very low in comparison - the quality is extremely high. I'm guessing it's a conservative estimate that Lola's 40% of the reason Craig wants to marry me! Also it helps if your new adopted puppy has a 'come pet me' look that she can pull out at will... Lola's teaching lessons on thursdays for anyone who's interested
No comments:
Post a Comment