Thursday, May 10, 2012
#9
An excellent reason to get a puppy is to improve your existing photography skills or.... acquire some! I'd imagine that babies have somewhat the same effect on photography, but as taking pictures of other people's children is somewhat frowned upon I think for many people the adoption of a pet could be an excellent (and socially acceptable) solution. While my interest in photography existed pre-Lola I always felt uncomfortable taking pictures of people. In fact I generally still do... unless you're one of a select few (aka Craig, Maddie, Jake, Mom, Dad, the Stanford Soccer Team and anyone else in my Canon's line of fire). But some of these people *ahem* protest when you take too many pictures of them. Enter Lola! Lola is an excellent model for many reasons including that she doesn't ever protest when I take pictures, she poses for biscuits, and (the best) EVERYONE loves to look at pictures of Lola! She's so cute!*
*disclaimer: not every dog is as cute as Lola and as such some people may not want to look at pictures of your ugly dog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment