Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm Thankful For...

So many things.

 I am an unbelievably lucky person and I could not have made it through this past year without the love and support of everyone around me. When I think of where I was last year and where I am today I am so humbled and so grateful for everyone around me who has given me so much. I can't possibly thank everyone in the space allotted to this blog post but I do want to acknowledge how much I appreciate everything that has happened over the last year. To my Princeton friends thank you for being there through the stress, the tears, the laughter, the distance, and the best Monday nights of my life. I couldn't ask for a better set of friends that I know will continue to be there for me for the rest of my life. To my grandparents, thank you so much for coming to graduation and supporting me. It meant the world to me to have you there even though I know it was a long ways from home. Also to my whole family thank you for the couch, bed, rug, bedroom set, armoire, knives, pots, pans, dishes, tables, buffet, fridge artwork, baking utensils, love, and support without which my house would not be a home and I would most likely be camping out on my living room floor.

Jake and Maddie thank you for being the best siblings and friends I could ever ask for. I am so glad I've gotten to see more of both of you in the past six months and I am so proud of everything you're doing. Finally I could, at this point, write an entire blog about how thankful I am for my mom and dad. From taking me to my job interview last thanksgiving to watching Lola while I went to the East Coast to see Craig for this one, I am so thankful to both of you for supporting me in whatever I do and encouraging me to live my life on my own terms in the way that will make me happiest. I know that you are truly exceptional parents and I am the luckiest person in the world ... well maybe one of the three luckiest people. I can't think of anyone else who would help me with anything from driving across the country to building an impenetrable fortress for my puppy, even when the idea of taking that drive or getting that dog seemed crazy. So thank you to everyone and I love you all so very much.

And oh yeah.... before I forget....









I'm thankful for Lola.

No comments:

Post a Comment