Lola and I have been practicing. Check out our Dress Rehersal
In other more substantial news CONGRATULATIONS TO MADDIE! Lola and Sarah and I were jumping up and down watching the final! I don't think Lola really knew what was going on but she was very excited. And it was wonderful to have Sarah come watch it with us. Clearly worth the $18 investment to get ESPNU for the month of December!
I hope you are getting in the holiday spirit because we definitely are. Due to the fact that I now live in a neighborhood (yes this is the first time I have neighbors close enough that I can't sunbathe naked on the back porch. Not that I did that before but I'm just saying that I can't really do that now without scaring some small children) apparently I have to decorate for Christmas or become the neighborhood grinch. To help me in my decorating endeavors mom gave me some santa pigs which are very adorable and light up my front window! I'm slowly creating a very festive exterior to the house and the fact that Lola's destroyable item du jour is a dog bed filled with green stuffing she's doing her part to deck the halls. And stairs. And couch.... I am strongly considering letting her go nuts with a bag of white batting or something. It would make my house look like a snowy winter wonderland!
OMG!! That was the funniest Elf Yourself EVER!! I could not stop laughing!!! I almost choked on my popcorn!! Hahahahahahhaha Thank you for making my MONTH! I will look at it daily and laugh, laugh, laugh!!!! looove youuuuu
ReplyDelete