Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Lola's new chair

Some of you may remember my first foray into Ikea chairs. I purchased two white chairs from Ikea for the living room (the Tullsta model). In retrospect white was a poor choice and Lola promptly ate one of them. The other one, however, survived quite well and Lola adopted it as her snuggle spot. In case you forgot what that looks like here's some photographic evidence. It was time for a facelift when Craig was here last weekend so we headed to our favorite spot and decided to replace the Tullsta among a few other things. Also I feel it's important to mention that for clarity all of our Ikea furniture is now being called by it's Ikea name. We have an Ektorp or two, a series of Hemnes (which Craig unromantically dubbed 'Herpes') and even an Asele and the skoghall (although I forget the spelling). Along with this mass migration of stuff from Ikea into the house, Tullsta moved upstairs and was replaced with the new dark brown/grey Ekenas! I wasn't sure how Lola would take the change but apprently she has no qualms giving up the white chair. She also hasn't shown any desire to chew on this one so there may be another Ekenas in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment