Monday, April 9, 2012

Rip Van Lola

Dear all, some, few, or ... Mom,
  I am so sorry that it's been over a month since our last post! March has been a busy busy month for a lot of random reasons and i'm so sorry that I let the posting slide. Since my last post I've been to Boston, Black Butte, the Beach, Corvallis and next weekend I'm headed to California! I also turned 23, learned how to make pad thai, and finished most of the blocks for my current quilting project. Needless to say we've been a bit busy here at Fort Vancouver. As such we've really learned to appreciate our downtime by doing what we do best... snuggling. Here is some of my favorite (and most adorable) evidence:

Don't be alarmed at this one - if you didn't catch it at first glance that's my foot she's fallen asleep holding like a teddy bear....

P.S. Unfortunately an abruptly awakened Lola has a tendency to assume a gremlin-esque position and threaten to slide off the couch...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment