I really have been a slouch at updating recently but January was a big month so I hope you will all forgive me. First and foremost... Craig and I are getting marrieeedddddd! But you all knew that...unless you are some poor random soul who has stumbled across this blog while making their way across the internet in which case you just get to be surprised! But in all likelihood this is old news to you. I couldn't be happier and I am so excited that I will probably try to tell all of you all about how happy I am in every conversation between now and June 2013 when we get married. After which I will probably continue to tell you how happy I am. So get ready for a lot of happy and consider yourself warned!
Craig was actually here this weekend so we had a great time going skiing, hanging out with Jake and Sarah and Mom and Dad, and playing with the small monster! Thankfully Craig loves Lola just as much as I do. I hope you will accept this picture in lieu of an epicly long update:
also to anyone who is concerned- I did manage to get the toilet unplugged!
No comments:
Post a Comment