Sunday, February 5, 2012
Sneaky Sneaky
Although Lola is clearly domesticated she has still retained some of her wild dog instincts. This is most evident when she gets a particularly tasty treat or bone. To prevent anyone from stealing it she usually feels compelled to 'hide' it. Sometimes she tries to hide it under a pillow or blanket so I usually step in and help her cover it up, however this afternoon she came up with a new spot all her own. Where you may ask? Outside in my potted plant. As you can guess the plant is no longer... however it is quite a handy dandy little bone storage space! It happened while I wasn't paying attention and I had no idea what was going on until i saw a lovely trail of potting soil from the porch through the house to the couch... not so sneaky after all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment